Job DescriptionTaxation Accountant
The salary scale for this post is £29,770 - £41,740
We are looking for an enthusiastic Taxation Accountant to join the Treasury, Tax and Insurance (TTI) team within the Finance Directorate. The TTI team is a small team based at the Bridge in Stepps.
Main Purpose of the Role
- The Taxation Accountant will provide support in completion of the SW corporation tax return. They will maintain and manage strong collaborative relationships with other teams involved in capital projects. The Taxation Accountant will report to the Tax & Treasury Accountant.
- Review of completed Capital Analysis Forms to ensure accurate completion.
- Support Project Managers with queries on Capital Analysis Forms
- Provide support to the Management Accountant in embedding processes and procedures
- Support new system development and other initiatives/transactions with a corporation tax impact
- Assist with the completion of research and development claims
- Essential Capabilities, Skills & Experience Required
- Strong numerical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills including excel and accounting software
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
for more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 email@example.com