Systems Engineer - Model Based Systems
A Systems Engineer with modelling experience is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Glasgow.
Overview of the Systems Engineer contract role
To undertake a defined range of Systems Engineering activities across the following Model Based Systems Engineering domains and carry out Functional Modelling and Analysis on complex Marine Systems.
- Degree qualified, likely to be in engineering or other related discipline.
- Meet the requirements for registration as Incorporated Engineer with the Engineering Council and preferably be a member of a relevant Professional Body.
- 5 Years' experience in engineering or a defence related industry
- UK MOD SC-level clearance
- INCOSE ASEP/CSEP and/or OMG SysML OCSMP certification preferred
- Experience in Systems Functional Modelling
- Experience in Fault Tree Analysis
- Competence in liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical systems design.
- Ability to coach, mentor & assist others in systems engineering.
The role is based in Glasgow - Commutable from Kilmarnock, Paisley, Greenock, Stirling and Falkirk with excellent access from Edinburgh
If you are a Systems Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything