Role- Solution Architect (SC Cleared)
Location- Exeter (remote working)
Rate- £668/day inside Ir35
length - 6months
Outsource UK are currently working with a client who are currently in a large system upgrade, so they are looking for a Technical Architect to help with the company wide roll out.
You will work with the stakeholders and architecture team to upgrade the develop systems architecture. This role will be designing an ecommerce solution driven by the user need and customer experience. Working collaboratively with product owners and service delivery managers to carry out activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
The Solution Architect will have experience in;
- SC Cleared
- Strong Solution and Design background
- Proven ability to participate in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Proven experience in collaborative solution design, proposing, validating and refining designs based on feedback.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.