Risk Lead - Defence
A Risk Lead is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Cumbria.
Overview of the Risk contract role
Lead on the implementation of risk management with in project areas at the direction of the Project Manager (Risk). Project area will consist of providing direct support to a number of CAMs within the Integrated Systems programme.
- Raise the profile of risk management within their programme / project areas
- Act as initial point of contact for risk queries and requests.
- Implementation &enhancement of risk management procedures and risk toolset with in their areas
- Provide risk management support in line with project and LCM requirements
Key skills required for the Risk
- 5 years minimum working in Defence
- 5 years min experience with ARM 9.
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are a Risk Lead looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything