Based in London
Rate £630/day (outside IR35) Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking an Programme Manager for a position based in London.
My client, are currently undergoing a large-scale transformation programme covering their market leading data and desktop platform with a number of complex software deliveries. This role will involve delivering the integration of all IT systems, hardware, software and convergent communications technologies related to the HQ Programme including, but not limited to, AV, networks, infrastructure, telephony, unified communications and collaboration, printing, and end user computing (EUC). Skills Required:
- Previous experience working on a large programme for a FS Client.
- Proven Programme Manager experience, leading various projects.
- Extensive experience in leading and delivering large scale, complex IT programmes within major real estate construction and relocation programme/projects of similar size and complexity
- Experience of complex planning and logistics of migrating business units and IT Services
- Budget and financial management experience, must have managed budgets up to £15M
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.