Naval Assistance Installation Officer
A Naval Assistance Installation Officer with a RN Weapon Engineer maintainer background is required to work on a five month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Corsham. Homeworking is currently the norm.
- Assist in the planning and management of the physical system integration across the Fleet.
- Support the production of associated documentation such as Draft Installation Guidance Packages and Tasking Approvals Forms to specify the Production of Installation Solutions.
- Assist in vessel surveys.
- Effective communicator/ stakeholder engagement - familiar working within MOD teams.
- Familiar with Change Impact Assessment Process
- Understanding of Maritime Commissioning & Trials Agency (MCTA) Trials and Acceptance processes.
- Recent RN experience (within past 5yrs).
- RN Weapon Engineer maintainer background preferable.
The role is based in Corsham in Wiltshire
If you are an Ex-Navy & looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything