Mechanical Assembly Technician
A number of Mechanical Assembly Technicians are required to work on a long-term temporary contract for our manufacturing client based in Clevedon.
Overview of the Mechanical Assembly Technician temporary role
- Preparing pump frames (fitting sections, brackets etc).
- Making/building sub-assemblies (pneumatics, valves, pipe work, bending etc.)
- Fitting pipe runs into frames (predominantly 1 1/4 inch, stainless).
- Fitting heaters and insulation to pipe runs- preparing the pumps.
- Light assembly work, all equipment/tools will be provided.
Key skills required for the Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Must have some Assembly or Build expereince
- Maintenance Technician's with Installation experience will be considered too
- Electrical knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- There will be a requirement for at least one of the team to run cable looms through pump frames (including, when necessary, termination of looms).
- Will have experience within an automotive or manufacturing background.
- No formal qualifications are required, but you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of tools and processes.
If you are a Mechanical Assembly Technician looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.