Marketing Insight Manager - Customer and Market Insight
Up to £42,000
Outsource UK is looking for an Insight Manager on behalf of a Financial Services client of ours on a permanent basis. This role will provide precise customer and market insight, striving to improve customer experience, influence business decision making and inform marketing and communication activities both internal and external.
Duties required for this position:
- Manage the delivery of established insight projects both internally and in partnership with third-party suppliers
- Identify best practices and new opportunities for evolving insight projects
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels to understand their needs and design effective and efficient research solutions
- Present insights to internal stakeholders and ensure insight is being used to inform business change
Skills necessary include:
- Proven track record in survey design, using tools such as Survey Monkey
- Exceptional analytical and influencing skills to translate insight into action
- A natural collaborator, confident presenting to and working with senior stakeholders
- Experience managing both qualitative and quantitative customer insight projects
If you are an Insight Manager looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or telephone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything