Senior Enterprise SaaS Sales Manager -
Location - Central London office, can be based from home
Base Salary - £80k per annum OTE - £120k (uncapped)
Due to ongoing growth, Outsource UK's client are now looking to make a key appointment in the role of Senior
Enterprise SaaS Sales Manager to join the team immediately.
The client is a virtual events platform that enables clients to build bespoke branded events online. Events can be created of any scale - from 10 - 10,000 attendees. The platform is fully self-serve allowing the clients to build, run and monitor bespoke events using real-time control. The platform has the ability to host live or pre-recorded video streams and using the real- time data driven analytics, can deliver unique insights.
The Senior Enterprise SaaS Sales Manager would have ultimate responsibility for the sales strategy. . You will be responsible for generating new business from new and existing corporate clients as well as for driving new revenue by selling our service to clients worldwide. You will also be responsible for developing sales strategies for the business through self-generation and referrals with a focus on a key number of vertical markets.
- Build and execute deal plans for target accounts and prospects new opportunities
- Actively prospect and identify new opportunities within a variety of vertical markets, building a portfolio of high-value business, and developing lasting commercial relationshi
- Maintain ongoing relationships with both prospects and responsibility to upsell current client Present to senior decision makers within corporate blue-chip clients within a variety of industries
- Use the CRM system (HubSpot) to manage all customer interactions and to manage overall pipeline and opportuniti
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performanc
- Deliver on revenue targets
- Scope to build and lead their own sales team as the product and business grow
- A self-starter who is target-driven and motivated with extensive experience managing and closing complex deals within the SaaS solutions marke
- An excellent strategic thinker who has a proven track record of identifying solutions that increase revenue.
- A proven ability to deliver against sales targets and objectives - demonstrate a track record of planning, managing, organising and closing complex, competitive sales effort
- 7+ years of experience selling enterprise software deals to the executive sui Good technical understanding of SaaS solutions.
- Will be determined, outgoing, honest and open, positive, articulate and diplomatic with excellent communication skills - telephone, written and face to face
for more information please contact Liam Fahey on 0161 694 9207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org