Our financial services client based in North Yorkshire have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Strategy Lead to join at a really exciting time for the business. The remote working options are very good, with only 2 days per month required in office.
- Digital R&D: observe and research emerging trends cross industry and identify fit or opportunity with the organisations customer, colleague and commercial plans, as well as new propositions, aligned to the organisations core purpose.
- Strategy: support the shaping of the organisations evolving Digital Strategy ensuring alignment to trends, customer needs and commercial drivers. This also includes support organisation wide as the business continues to go through the required journey to become Digital ready, with Digital as a natural way of working across the organisation.
- Channel development: provide input to the the ongoing development of the organisations digital channels. In particular, provide key SME input to the ongoing development of the organisations App and Customer Authentication.
- As a senior team member of Digital, the role provides support and guidance on team matters and as a provides direction through expertise to peers, team members and other functions within the business.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Strong digital experience across the wide range of digital channels available.
- An understanding of data and segmentation models.
- Experience of working with creative and data agencies.
- An understanding of Digital Marketing testing principles and an ability to analyse and evaluate performance of direct marketing activities.
- Financial Services experience or a similar industry.
- Customer Strategy experience.
- Experience with Corporate Strategy and Planning.
Full job specification to be provided.
Should you feel you have relevant experience for this role, please apply and you will be contacted by Outsource UK.