Commercial Manager is required for an initial 3 month contract to work for a major public sector client based in Exeter - this role is remote until restrictions are eased.
Candidates will be required to work through an Umbrella company.
SC Clearance is required for this role - live SC is preferred.
- You will manage the pipeline of commercial activities, allocating work on a day-to-day basis across the operational commercial team and oversee and a range of procurements and market approaches, ensuring effective solutions are achieved.
- Create, implement and review market approach procedures covering the commercial lifecycle in compliance with business requirements and Public Sector Contract Regulations 2006 for defined areas of responsibility as directed by the Head of Commercial
- Manage, make decisions and provide professional commercial advice to ensure contracts and partnerships are legally compliant to minimise risk in terms of challenge and impact on the business
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards qualification
- Good experience of Public sector procurement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating proven ability to build trust and influence across the organisation and with suppliers.
Please click 'Apply' if you would like to be considered and Outsource UK will be in touch.