Cell Manufacturing Engineer - Lean Manufacturing
Based in Hemel Hempstead a Cell Manufacturing is required on a 6 month contract with a view to extend to 12 months.
Pay rate per hour:-
£19.50 PAYE or £25.50 Umbrella (inside IR35)
Working on site 100%
You will own the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cell(s) by the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the allocated manufacturing cell.
Skills and Experience:
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years' experience of working within an assembly environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident with working on own initiative
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
- Competent with Lean tools and methodologies
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything