Analyst/Tester - Oracle Cloud - Reporting
Based remotely an Analyst/Tester is required on a contract basis to support and meet the business reporting needs during the go-live phase of the programme to help land and embed the solution.
Candidates will need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Document and deliver business reporting and dashboards across the solution footprint (Core HCM, Recruitment, Payroll, Finance and Procurement) and reporting life cycle - requirements to deployment
- Building on the adopt and adapt deign principle and with best practise and driving transformational change
- Educating the business in new ways of working promoting the benefits of data analytics via BI reports and dashboards over existing manual excel solutions
- Leveraging wider Oracle community resources, e.g. Customer Connect
- Working with the business to build trust and confidence in the standard Cloud reporting outputs
- Supporting users in the testing of the built reports
- Provide documentation to hand over to support
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of Oracle Cloud OTBI and BI publisher including Bursting, Scheduling and SQL
- Experience of using Oracle Cloud REST APIs
- Experience of coaching and upskilling resources
- Previous experience of supporting business requirements immediate post Go-Live
- Ability to work in an agile delivery model.
- Team player
- Future thinking with and curious and open mind
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and be pragmatic (80:20)
- Problem solving
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.