Enjoy working flexibly with the support of Outsource UK
With the advent of the new IR35 legislation in the private sector, many contractors are no longer sure that working as a contractor remains right for them. It may not be possible to work via a Limited Company any more with many hirers, or it may be that roles are now classed as ‘inside’ of IR35.
Having worked in contract resourcing for over 30 years, we know that there are many specialist, project-based roles where our clients still require a flexible approach, especially in Technology, Change and Engineering.
That's where our innovative Employed Consultant option comes in. You can continue working on different projects, with multiple clients, and utilising your specialist skills where needed, and we employ you to do that as one of our permanent employees, deploying you to our clients as required.
- You get access to working with multiple customers & exposure to different projects, with none of the risks that come with contracting
- Competitive salary
- As a permanent member of the Outsource team, you receive all the perks and benefits as the rest of our colleagues
- Access to training and personal development support
- Full support from our HR team – welfare management, appraisals etc.
"Being an Employed Consultant through Outsource UK brings the positives of contracting whilst being a full-time employee."Feedback from current Outsource UK Employed Consultants
"Outsource has secured me new positions not just once but TWICE! Both were working on exciting and rewarding projects.
On top of this, the support I have received has been tremendous with regular catch-ups & genuine interest in me and my career. Even though I am a contractor, I feel like I have someone rooting for me!"
Why our clients LOVE Employed Consultants
- Access to top talent & niche skills with reduced hiring times
- Consultative service – market insight & advice
- Handcrafted solutions tailored to meet customers' specific requirements
- Flexibility to enable them to meet their business objectives
- Reduced risk
- We are able to negotiate terms & conditions on their behalf with you, the consultant
- Everybody benefits from Outsource UK's regular support, advice, training and legislative updates